Invision your birth as natural, comfortable and pain-free
HypnoBirthing is a technique that achieves a satisfying, relaxing and stress-free birth. How am I so confident in HypnoBirthing? Because I’ve experienced the transformative effects of HypnoBirthing firsthand!
HypnoBirthing will teach you—and your birthing companion—the art and joy of experiencing birth in a comfortable manner.
With my HypnoBirthing course, you’ll learn:
- Relaxation and self-hypnosis techniques to eliminate the fear and tension that cause long labour and pain, replacing them with confidence, calm and comfort
- To create and control your body’s own natural anesthesia
- The sources of the myth that pain must accompany normal birthing
- Why women in other cultures experience birthings almost entirely free of discomfort
- To practice deep relaxation during and between uterine surges
- The importance of prenatal and perinatal bonding
- Other techniques to produce a shorter, more comfortable labour
The advantages of HypnoBirthing:
- Eliminates the fear-tension-pain syndrome before, during and after birthing
- Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for chemical painkillers
- Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours
- Eliminates fatigue during labour, leaving mother fresh, awake and with energy for actual birthing
- Eliminates the risk of hyperventilation from “shallow” breathing methods
- Promotes special bonding between mother, baby and birthing companion
- Fosters more rapid postnatal recovery
- Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience nature intended
- Creates a more integral role for the birthing companion
What are parents saying?
“How could I believe when I had gone through not one, but two long and excruciating labours? I was petrified. Then I found HypnoBirthing. This birth took 4½ hours and I was relaxed and comfortable all the way. It was wonderful!”
“I was with my wife for the birth of our first child. It was a bad experience for us. Most of the techniques we practiced from the other course just weren’t there for us. HypnoBirthing was far more than we had even hoped for. Our daughter came into the world so easily and in such a calm atmosphere.”
“I kept telling myself all I would feel is pressure – and it works! That’s all I did feel. What a difference from my first labour!”
The HypnoBirthing techniques you’ll learn during this 12-hour course will enable to manifest a beautiful birthing experience that’s natural, comfortable and pain-free.
A new course starts every month in Courtenay, BC. Contact me for more information and to register.